If you love animals then you will love these charming animal facts!
Make sure you share these wonderful charming animal facts with your friends and family!
And for those who cannot see the image please see the useful charming pet fact points below:
- The reason cats “headbutt” you is because it makes them feel safe, or because they trust them
- A dog will let other dogs know they are playing by sneezing in order to avoid a fight while they are playing rough.
- In order to drink their mother’s milk without salt water getting in it a baby dolphin uses their tongue which has spines in it that zip up.
- Dachshund when translated literally means ‘Badger Dog’ – these dogs where originally bred in order to fight and hunt badgers.
- Sometimes when a rabbit is happy it will sometimes jump in the air and do a twist with its body. This is called a binky.
- The largest rodent in the world is a capybara. This is followed by the beaver, porcupine, and mara.
- The red panda uses its bushy long tail as a blanket during cold winter nights and also to help keep its balance.
- Often when puppies fight a boy puppy will let a girl puppy win.
- For comfort a baby elephant will such its own trunk.
- Just to have fun a baby Japanese Macaques will make snowballs. They don’t use them survival purposes but just to play.