We all love our dogs and we want them to be happy. One of the ways to keep your dog happy is to keep them busy. In order to keep your dog busy while you are doing something else is to get them interactive dog toys.
We all know that when dogs get bored they get into trouble such as chew on the furniture or make a mess around the house. So lets avoid those troubles with your dog and get them the interactive dog toys they want and will love.
Keep your dog busy and challenge them with some of these fun toys.
8 Interactive Dog Toys
1. Trixie Pet Products Windmill
Trixie Pet Products has many interactive dog toys that are distinct, at varying degrees. Once the windmill is whirling and dispensing the treats it is going to be the time to explore and how out how the treat are dispensed. This toy does come with an instruction pamphlet as it may seem confusing to setup and use.
- It comes with an instruction pamphlet
- It has lower levels for your dog to learn how to use it easily
- If your dog is tough, rough, and big they may break the toy easily
2. Chuckit! Launcher
The launcher is cool because it comes in a different selection of colors and lengths to choose from. It’s a tried and true interactive dog toy that eliminates the need to pick up a slobbery ball and increase the range in which the ball can be thrown for your dog. It’s great because it reduces the stress on your arm and increases your dogs fun by throwing the ball a farther distance. The best part is you can use any sort of ball for the most part and it will fit. Even any old tennis ball will do the trick.
- Really easy to use
- Reduces stress on arm
- Helps throw the ball farther
- Provides hours of entertainment for your dog
- Will only work in large spaces
- Won’t work will for dogs who do like to play fetch
- Requires some activity on the owners part as well
3. iFetch Too Interactive Ball Thrower
If you aren’t interested in throwing the ball for your dog and want a more automatic approach to the ball fetching game you’ll want to check out this amazing product. This interactive dog toy will actually throw the ball for your dog once your dog drops the ball into the top of the toy. Once the ball is dropped in the top after a short period of time the ball is launched out the front and your dog can get the ball themselves and do it all over again.
- You can adjust the length of how far the ball goes
- Very good customer service
- Good for people who do not want to throw the ball for their dog do to joint pain
- It may not launch balls that are wet very well
- It can be a bit pricey for a dog toy
4. ZippyPaws Burrow Squeeky Hide and Seek Plush Dog Toy
If you have a small dog that loves to chase toys then this is the perfect interactive toy for your dog. All you need to do is put these little critters inside and let your dog take them out of the two holes. The toy comes in 3 different types: chicken hut, hedgehogs, and mice and cheese.
- Fantastic for small dogs
- Very easy to follow hide and seek concept
- Not good for big dogs
- Not very challenging
5. Dogit Mind games 3-in-1 Interactive Smart Toy for Dogs
If your dog likes challenges here is another great puzzle game for your pet to keep them from boredom. There are 3 different activities for your dog to do that include:
- sliding puzzle
If your dog successfully completes the puzzles they are rewarded with a treat.
- The suction cups on the bottom of the game keep it in place
- Provides 3 games for the price of one
- More complicated so keeps your dog busy for longer
- Not very durable
- Could possibly not be challenge enough for your pet
6.Wobble Wag Giggle Ball
This toy is an “As Seen On TV” toy that dogs really love because its so interactive. It makes noise, bounces, wiggles, and dispenses treats while doing so. Every dog will love having this toy because its fun to play with and give them treats in the process. It is also great for rougher bigger dogs.
- Gives your dog treats
- Dogs will love it
- It is noisy
- Can make marks on walls
7. Nina Ottosson DogTwister
Price: $52.34 + Shipping
- Great easy teaching tool
- Interactive and fun
- Requires lots of parts of the toy to be cleaned
8. Trixie Pet Products Mover Toy
If your dog likes a bit more complicated games then the windmill game above then this is the game for them. This puzzle game requires the dog to lift the cones straight up in game one. In the second game the dogs are required to pull open the drawers using a rope handle. In the third game your dog is required to push a slider to reveal the treat. In the fourth and final game your dog needs to push a knob to open another drawer.
- This interactive dog toy requires more skill that keeps your dog guessing
- Includes 4 different games in one toy
- The game stays in place with non-slip feet
- It is possible that some of the feet on some of the games may be faulty
- Could still be a little easy for some smart dogs
So there you have it folks 8 interactive dog toys that your dog will definitely love! Make sure to share with your friends who have dogs.
FurryFacts.com. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by linking to Amazon.