To get right to the answer, No dogs cannot eat Christmas Pudding at all and should not be fed this UK dessert.
Christmas Pudding is a dessert that is popular in Ireland and the UK and it has a couple of ingredients that are poisonous for dogs which include alcohol and plenty of sugar.
All of these ingredients combined can be toxic for dogs and therefore you should never try and feed Christmas pudding to your dog at all.
I know it may be tempting during the holidays to share tasty foods with your dog but it is best to avoid this one altogether as you could make your dog very sick and in the worst case scenario cause your dog to die.
So in summary never try and feed Christmas Pudding to your dog!