No! You cannot feed Easter bunnies to your dog for any reason at all! These treats are made of chocolate and chocolate is toxic to dogs.
Chocolate can either make dogs very ill or actually kill them if they consume too much.
If you think your dog as consumed an Easter bunny it would be best to bring your dog to the vet right away for a checkup to make sure they are alright. In most cases they will throw up and be fine but sometimes worse health side effects can occur.
Additionally the tinfoil that the Easter bunny is wrapped in is really bad for your dogs health as well and shouldn’t be eaten.